I am often asked to preview books and write endorsements, and I love doing it because I get to read so much amazing material.
Several months ago, I read the manuscript for the latest book by metaphysical and spiritual teacher Sherri Cortland, ND, Spiritual Toolbox. I’ve read a zillion books in the field over the last several decades (they keep adding up!) and I was blown away by the material she presents in this book. So much so that I immediately hopped on her website and purchased her new audio workshops on the subject. She notes that people who’ve heard her speak have been asking for them for years and I can certainly see why. And, they’re a deal–you can get both for $18 plus shipping. Click on the title above to go to the book page on her website and here for the workshops–Direct Communication with Spirit and Expediting Our Spiritual Growth.
I’m actually reviewing four more right now, and even though I’m not even halfway through this one, Choices and Illusions by bestselling author Eldon Taylor, I already have a dozen things I’d like to share with you right now! He talks about my personal favorite topic and the focus of my own work–unconscious beliefs–and I am really enjoying hearing how he explains things.. It’s all about reconnecting with out authentic self, which sounds good, but if we don’t know how we aren’t connected–how we’ve been programmed in so many different way–we can’t change it. He reminds us all that: We can only change what we believe we can. I like how he links the scientific evidence for doing it too. Again, I am really enjoying it!
I finished Awakening the Harmony Within by Eugenia Oganova last week and just posted my review on amazon, so thought I would share it with you as well. However, this one comes with a caution. If this is your first foray into expanding metaphysical and spiritual awareness, you will want to go very slowly with this one. These are deep concepts that you’ll miss with if you go for a quick read–take the time to ponder and contemplate. Check it out! http://eugeniaoganova.com/ and http://eugeniaoganova.com/free_video_teachings.htm
Here are some of my old favorites and some new things I have recently discovered.
- Living the Life You Love, Paula Renaye (Of course I recommend it–highly!)
- Spiritual Toolbox, Windows of Opportunity, Raising Our Vibrations for the New Age, Sherri Cortland
- You Can Heal Your Life, Louise Hay
- Getting the Love You Want, Harville Hendrix, PhD
- The Dream Book, Betty Bethards
- Sacred Contracts, Energy Anatomy, Self Esteem, Why People Don’t Heal, etc., Caroline Myss, Phd (audio programs)
- The Book of Stones, Robert Simmons and Naisha Ahsian
- The Encyclopedia of Crystals, Judy Hall
- Animal Spirit Guides, Stephen Farmer, PhD
- Animal Speak, Ted Andrews
- What Smart Women Know, Steven Carter & Julia Sokol
- Boundaries, Anne Katherine
- Illusions, Richard Bach (a novel)
- Mutant Message Down Under, Marlo Morgan (a novel)
- Sacred Geometry, Stephen Skinner
Here’s a list of the books in my Jolene Jackson Mystery Series by Paula Boyd , in order with links to amazon. Dead Man Falls and Turkey Ranch Road Rage are also available through Barnes & Noble, Apple and most ebook outlets:
- Hot Enough to Kill
- Dead Man Falls
- Turkey Ranch Road Rage
- Killer Moves (Coming! The link is to a preview, but there is a spoiler here so it is best if you have already read the other three.)